Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Work!

Hello Everyone,

Well, I started back to work last week and so far so good. I must admit that I am totally exhausted, but things are going well. Aidan seems to enjoy daycare so far, though he is totally exhausted by the end of the day as well. JM drops him off in the morning and I pick him up. The first day was rough...I cried the entire way to work, but then as the day went on, I mellowed out. I was so excited to pick up little t, that I had to make myself drive the speed limit to daycare. When I arrived he was asleep in a swing. When I moved him to his car seat, he woke up and seemed quite aggravated that his nap was interrupted. When he realized that it was his mama picking him up, he flashed a huge smile and laughed with joy. It was AWESOME to get that response. I have to admit, I love that he sees me as some kind of rock star super mama. I will take it as long as he feels that way.

Work is going good. Slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. Missing spending all my time with Aidan, but also glad to have something for myself. Happy to wear makeup and heels at least of couple of days during the week.

I will post some recent photos soon.

Hope all is well,

Christina, JM, & Aidan

1 comment:

Heather Marie said...

Man that first day back is a rough one. I thought I was going to throw up. Seriously. I hope the transition treats you well, and that you settle into a new comfortable routine. xoxox