Monday, September 29, 2008

9 Week Update

Hello Everyone!

Well, I was supposed to have a follow up ultrasound this past Friday, but when Jan-Mendelt and I showed up there had been a scheduling problem due the death of one of the ultrasound techs, so I was rescheduled for this Thursday. That means that I do not have any news on that front just yet. In other doctor-related news, I did have my bloodwork done last week so that is at least one more thing I can take off my to do list.

JM was on call Friday, so I had dinner with two friends and then caught a Midpoint Musical Festival Show. I figure that I have to take advantage of my free time while I still have it. I know that our lives are going to change drastically and that late nights out will have to go on the back burner for a while.

I am still totally exhausted, but other than that I feel that I am doing really well! I just go to bed a lot earlier than I used to!

JM and I are taking a vacation starting this Friday, 10/3. We are going to visit to my dad and little brother out in the bay area of California! We are also celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary there. It is hard to believe sometimes that we have been together since 1999!

JM never ceases to amaze me. He is kind and intelligent and always makes me laugh. I am so lucky to have him in my life, and our little tillema is especially lucky to have him as a father! JM is going to be a wonderful father. (He had a great role model!)

I promise I will update as soon as I have the ultrasound tomorrow at 2:00.

Wish all three of us luck!

Love,

cbt

PS-My weekly pregnancy e-mail from this week informed me that little tillema is now the size of a grape!

No comments: