Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love posing for my parents!!

Hi everyone!


Today was probably the most exciting visit to the OB's office during this entire pregnancy. We had an ultrasound today at 8 am and got to see what little Tillema was up to this morning! It was so exciting to see all four chambers of the heart, the spine, the diaphragm, fingers and toes, the brain, a great profile of the face, little t doing some serious thumb-sucking, and arms & legs.

As it goes with two stubborn parents, I think little t seriously had enough of looking cute for the pictures. Little t spent some time hiding, sitting up & facing mama's back, giving the tech a hard time. But after some swirling and a belly rub, he gave his face away (and as you can tell, a little more than just the face)... We are proud to present you the latest photos of little BOY T!!!





3 comments:

Patti said...

Wow, a boy! Reading about the blanket reminded me of when I knitted yours. I was soooo excited to have a niece. Remember the red fingernail pics! lol.

Heather Marie said...

Yippie! Now I can figure out what to knit for him!

Unknown said...

nu al eigenwijs....
dat belooft wat voor later....
;-)
wat een prachtig nieuws, tanx voor de fotos! xjes